An Invitation To Write For PassionateMoms:
PassionateMoms motivates Women and Moms by sharing real, inspirational content to stay inspired and balance the parenting lifestyle keeping the passion alive. As a contributor you share your experiences and put out your voices to help all the women who strives to create their own identity.
Contributors can write consistently for us or you can publish your guest articles with us.
Writers willing to join us as a contributing author feel free to mail us at [email protected]
It’s so simple!
Content Submission Guidelines:
Who Can Write For US:
Any blogger who loves to write is always welcome to publish your posts here. If you are new to this writing stuff and you don’t own any blog? No problem, you can also send the article to us. If we decide to publish we will get back to you.
Topics We Welcome:
You can write anything you want but the only constraint is, they should be within the PassionateMoms theme. As you already been around the site we mainly talk about balancing the parenting lifestyle and keeping the passion alive. We love the creative and unique writing about Parenting, Food and any Craft tutorials that guest writers bring to this site. Personal experiences are most welcome. But, generally, the articles can be funny, contemplative, interesting, honest or even heart warming. No articles that disrespect or insults any fellow reader will be published here. Strictly no adult articles. Be sure the article is original as we do not accept posts that have been previously published in other sites or publications.
How Long Should the Post Be?
It can be anywhere between 600 to 1500 words. You are welcome to include images and videos in your post, just be sure you have no copyright issues on publishing those files.
How To Submit The Post?
- Send us an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Guest Post” with your content attached in either PDF or Word document format along with a link to your blog as well. I always like to check out your site too so I can admire your previously published work. If we decide to publish the piece, you will receive a response to your email with further instructions. For aspiring writers who do not own any blog can also send the piece to us. If we decide to publish you can start your writing passion with us. While we want to help every blogger and writer get as much exposure to their great content as possible, we are only able to accept a few guest posts per month.
Some Important Instructions To Follow Before Publishing Any Posts:
- Your articles will be reviewed and edited (if required) for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make the substantive changes (unlikely), we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Website. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- We strictly do not entertain the practice of using links (business links, affiliate links) in the article but you can add your blog link or one or two of your social media handles in the bio section of yours.
- All images must be either original, meaning you took the photo yourself, or royalty free. To make sure there is no confusion, please use the following websites for free images.
- All posts must be at least 600 words to any extent you write.
- Your role as a writer is not up to sending the articles to us. The more important task even after publishing your articles is SHARE SHARE SHARE! You should be sharing the articles within your circle.
- You should be willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post. This is hugely important and a non-negotiable.
So now all the technical and legal mambo- jumbo’s are over!!!
I know how adventurous is the journey as a new blogger and I’m still working on putting the word out about PassionateMoms. I really love to help my fellow bloggers so that you can get some audience and page views for both of our sites. I guess it’s a win-win situation for both. Even if you don’t have anything to write now and looking for any feedback or some tips and tricks about blogging, feel free to reach out at [email protected]